The MSI Roadtrax BL Traffic Sensor is designed for Permanent or Temporary installation into or onto the road surface for the collection of traffic data. The unique construction of the sensor allows it to be installed into the road in a flexible format so that it can conform to the profile of the road. The flat construction of the sensor gives an inherent rejection of road noise due to road bending, adjacent lanes and bow waves for approaching vehicles. The small cut in the road minimizes the damage that is done to the road, speeds up the installation and reduces the amount of epoxy that is used for the installation. The Roadtrax BL sensor is available both as a Class I sensor for the highest level of uniformity needed for Weigh in Motion applications and as a Class II sensor which is more cost effective for Counting, Classifying, High speed Toll Booths, Speed Detection and Red Light Cameras.
- Uniform, high amplitude piezoelectric output compatible with existing
- counters and classifiers on the market.
- Excellent Signal to Noise Ratio which has an inherent 10:1 rejection of road
- noise due to road bending, adjacent lanes and bow waves of approaching
- Easy installation in a 3/4" x 3/4" slot, which minimizes the disturbance of the
- road, decreases the depth of the road cut, and minimizes the amount of
- epoxy needed.
- Flexible sensor - conforms to any road profile while maintaining a uniform
- distance to the road surface.
- The final installation is flush with the road surface - snowplows will not do
- damage to the sensor.
- Durable enough to withstand normal installation handling and hundreds of
- millions ESAL's.
- All sensors are 100% tested and certified for performance as a complete
- sensor prior to shipment.
- Custom Passive Signal Cable with High Density Poly Ethylene Jacket which
- is rated for direct burial and resists nicks and cuts.
Available Lengths (Class 1 and Class 2)
|Class & Length Dependant
||Roadtrax 'Brass Linhuini' Axle Sensor
||Call For Quote