Visible Red over height vehicle detection system designed to detect overheight vehicles or oversized and alarm when an overheight vehicle passes. These over height detectors are for single direction roads and provide alarm upon any LED beam disruption. This over-height detector variation is capable of providing fault notification.
- Input Power: 115 VAC, +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz. Other options include 24 VDC solar or 230 VAC, +/-10%, 50/60 Hz operation.
- Output: Form C, dry relay contact closure, contacts rated 240 VAC 10A, protected by 8A circuit breaker.
- Fault Reporting: Fault reporting output upon loss of power, source/detector failure or if beam is blocked for approximately 13 seconds. See Options and Accessories section.
- Alarm Time: Adjustable by customer from 1 to 30 seconds. Custom alarm times available.
- Electronics: Sensors are NEMA 6P enclosure rated. Electronic printed circuits for years of reliable operation.
- Effect of Ambient Light: Sunlight immunity of 10,000 foot-candles.
- Minimum Range: 6 feet (2 m).
- Maximum Range: 800 feet (244 m). Suggested maximum range 200 feet (61 m) to allow for bad weather and lens contamination.
- Alignment: One LED and meter (GO-NOGO functions) provided for alignment. No special tools required.
- Reaction Speed: 1 to 75 MPH (1 to 121 km/h) for a 2.5 inch (6.25 cm) diameter object 1 inch (2.5 cm) above the detection height. Custom speed/size available.
- Counter: Records the number of activations.
- Temperature Range: -40° to +135° F (-40° to +57° C).
- Environmental Control: Internal thermostat controls air flow which reduces moisture and maintains internal temperature during cold weather.
- Housings: External housing is heavy ALMAG casting and sheet aluminum (not less than 1/8 inch or .318 cm thickness) for rugged durability and extended life. Cabinet design minimizes effects of vandalism and provides rigid mounting.
- Mounting: The pole cap serves as a mounting bracket and sighting base with our poles, or a 3-Axis mount is available. See Options and Accessories section.
- Dimensions: Transmitter Cabinet: 15½ x 10 x 8¾ inches (39 x 25 x 22 cm). Receiver Cabinet: 15½ x 10 x 8¾ inches (39 x 25 x 22 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg).