Infrared over height vehicle detection system designed for parking structures, loading bays and other non-highway overheight protection needs.
Metro Economy Infrared
- Input Power: 120VAC, +/- 10%, 60Hz. Other options include 24 VDC solar (S) and 240 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz
- Three Outputs: Alternating Flasher, 120VAC, 5A fuses. Blank-out Sign/Bell/Siren 120VAC, 5A fuse. Isolated Form C contact closure protected by a 5A fuse.
- Alarm Time: 6 to 60 seconds, user adjustable.
- Electronics: Sensors are IP76 enclosure rated.
- Effect of Ambient Light: Field of view 2.4 degrees with 6-inch hood.
- Maximum Range: Suggested maximum range of 125 feet to allow for bad weather and lens contamination.
- Alignment: GO-NOGO Red LED indicator for alignment. No special tools required.
- Reaction Speed: 1MPH to 45 MPH for a 2.5-inch diameter object 1 inch above the established height of detection.
- Temperature Range: -13° to + 131° F (-25° to +55° C).
- Housings: Fiberglass NEMA 3 enclosure approximately 13 H x 5 W x 11 D inches (33 H x 13 W x 28 D cm). Custom housings available.
- Mounting: Both source and detector eyes are installed on a two-axis mount for ease of alignment. The mounting bracket, approximately 10 inches long, can be installed on a wall or 4” diameter pole.
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs. (14 kg).