Infrared/Infrared over height vehicle detection system designed to detect overheight or oversized vehicles and alarm only when said overheight vehicle is traveling in a user determined direction.
- Input Power: 115VAC +/- 10%. Other options include 24VDC Solar and 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60HZ
- Output: Two dry relay contact closures, Form C, contacts rated 115VAC 10A and protected by 8A circuit breakers.
- Fault Output: Dry relay contact opening, Form C, contacts rated 115VAC 10A and protected by an 8A circuit breaker.
- Alarm Time: Adjustable by customer from 1 to 30 seconds. Other options available.
- Electronics: Sensors are NEMA 6P enclosure rated. Printed circuit board for years of reliable operation.
- Effect of Ambient Light: Very high noise immunity for IR detector.
- Maximum Range: 700 feet. Suggested maximum range of 200 feet to allow for bad weather and lens contamination.
- Direction Selection: Selection switch. No tools or adjustment required.
- Alignment: Two Green LEDs and GO-NOGO meter provided for alignment. No special tools required.
- Reaction Speed: 1mph to 75mph for a 2.5 inch diameter object 1 inch above the height of detection.
- Counter: Records the number of activations.
- Temperature Range: -40° to +135° F (-40° to +57° C).
- Environmental Control: Internal thermostat controls air fl ow which reduces moisture and maintains internal temperature during cold weather.
- Housings: External housing is heavy ALMAG casting and sheet aluminum (not less that 1/8 inch thickness) to minimize vandalism and provide for rigid mounting. The pole cap serves as the mounting bracket and sighting base when our poles are used.
- Dimensions: Transmitter / Receiver Cabinet: 16½ x 12½ x 8¾ inches (42 x 32 x 22 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg).