Visible Red over height vehicle detection system that is an earlier designed to detect overheight or oversized vehicles and alarm only when said overheight vehicle is traveling in a user determined direction. This detector variation is capable of providing fault notification.
- Input Power: 115 VAC, +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz. Other options include 24 VDC solar or 230 VAC, +/-10%, 50/60 Hz operation.
- Output: Form C, dry relay contact closure, contacts rated 240 VAC 10A, protected by 8A circuit breaker.
- Fault Reporting: Fault reporting output upon loss of power, transmitter failure or either eye blocked for approximately 13 seconds. Single Eye mode of operation implemented. See Options and Accessories section.
- Alarm Time: Adjustable by customer from 1 to 30 seconds. Custom alarm times available.
- Electronics: Sensors are NEMA 6P enclosure rated. Electronic printed circuits for years of reliable operation.
- Effect of Ambient Light: Sunlight immunity of 10,000 foot-candles.
- Minimum Range: 10 feet (3 m).
- Maximum Range: 700 feet (213 m). Suggested maximum range 200 feet (61 m) to allow for bad weather and lens contamination.
- Direction Selection: Selection switch. No tools or adjustment required.
- Alignment: Two LEDs and meter (GO-NOGO functions) provided for alignment. No special tools required.
- Reaction Speed: 1 to 75 MPH (1 to 121 km/h) for a 2.5 inch (6.25 cm) diameter object 1 inch (2.5 cm) above the detection height. Custom speed/size available.
- Counter: Records the number of activations.
- Temperature Range: -40° to +135° F (-40° to +57° C).
- Environmental Control: Internal thermostat controls air flow which reduces moisture and maintains internal temperature during cold weather.
External housing is heavy ALMAG casting and sheet aluminum (not less than 1/8 inch or .318 cm thickness) for rugged durability and extended life. Cabinet design minimizes effects of vandalism and provides rigid mounting. The pole cap serves as a mounting bracket and sighting base with our poles. Meets NEMA 3R intent.
- Dimensions: Transmitter Cabinet: 15½ x 10 x 8¾ inches (39 x 25 x 22 cm). Receiver Cabinet: 12¾ x 16½ x 8½ inches (32 x 42 x 22 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg).