Model #FLB 107
Designed to provide multiple connections for alarm devices including alternating signals. This variation comes in stainless steel enclosure.
- Input Power: 120VAC, +/-10%, 50/60Hz. Options include 240VAC, or 24VDC +/-10%, 50/60Hz
- Features: Activated by over height vehicle detection system (OHVDS) or other equipment dry contact relay closure. Activation time is set by alarm time control in OHVDS (1-30sec) or other equipment.
Provides one independent set of Form C, dry relay contacts, rated at 10A protected by an 8A fuse, to activate warning devices. Provides another independent set of Form C, dry relay contacts, rated at 10A protected by a 5A fuse that provides 120VAC to activate other warning devices. Alternating flasher (one second ON/OFF) included to activate 120VAC LED signals.
- Temperature Range: −40 °F to +122 °F (−40 °C to +50 °C) with heating/cooling determined by location
- Enclosure: Stainless steel enclosure. Custom mounting as required.
- Dimensions: Approximately 20”W x 20”L x 6”D.
- Weight: Approximately 30 pounds (14 kg)